Jade Gua Sha Sculpting Tool
Gua Sha is a traditional East Asian and Chinese technique used gently on the face to enhance your natural beauty by stimulating circulation, remove stagnant toxin build-up while helping to de-puff, lift and sculpt your face.
It helps you achieve smoother, more radiant skin that is tighter and firmer, with pores that are refined and a complexion that is brighter.
Gua Sha means scrape and sha means sand, and this practice has been used for thousands of years. Each sculpt tool is unique and may vary slightly by colour and size. It's made from jade, which represents peace, balance, wisdom and promotes luck.
- Carries nutrient-rich and oxygenated blood (food for cells) to the skin and tissues
- Drains lymph fluid (which is often filled with toxins and waste) out of the cells to be cleansed
- Eliminates or greatly reduces wrinkles
- Treats and prevents sagging skin (lifts and tightens the skin)
- Aids in eliminating dark circles around the eyes
- Brightens the complexion
- greatly speeds the healing time of breakouts and pimples, helping these skin tissues overall
- Can be an alternative to injections and face-lift surgery (when practiced on a regular basis at home and receiving treatments from a skilled practitioner)
*The above statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This item is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Suitable for all skin types.
Comes in a organza sachet with full instructional card.