Organic Nation Skinfood4 Vitamin Anti-aging Serum
This holistic anti-ageing vitamin enriched skinfood is designed to work harmoniously to protect and repair your skin from harsh environmental influences.
These proven fundamentals in skincare, vitamins A, B, C and E are captured in a pure blend of certified organic Aloe Vera.
Certified organic content 80%
- Protects and repairs skin
- Aids in collagen production and fights ageing by supporting proline
- Vitamin C provides an anti-inflammatory effect supports the skin’s barrier function and key for locking in moisture
- Reparative action from vitamin E
Directions: designed for all skin types looking to reduce the signs of ageing. Apply once per day after cleansing and prior to your moisturizer. For sensitive skin, patch test first and then use 1-2 times per week for 2 weeks, then 4-5 times a week.
Uplifting aroma of citrus and alluring damask rose.
1. Vitamin A Proven to reduce wrinkles, fade brown spots, and smooth roughness. Organic Nation's Vitamin A is encapsulated in algae microsphere it's the best fountain of youth topical ingredient currently available.
2. Vitamin B Vitamin B boosts ceramide production and strengthens the skin's barrier function, which is key for locking in moisture and keeping irritants and pollutants out. It has also been known to help with inflammation, hyper-pigmentation, particularly from acne by evening out the skin tone.
3. Vitamin C Vitamin C's ability to stimulate collagen production does wonders for the skin. Not only does this powerful anti-aging nutrient rebuild collagen, its potent anti-oxidant power also protects skin form age-causing free radicals. The most abundant forms of free-radicals that damage our skin are environmental factors that we can't escape, sun damage, pollution and oxygen.
4. Vitamin E Vitamin E is a skincare superstar. Vitamin E has been proven to ease dryness and boosts skin's UV defense. It’s the reparative moisturizer, an antioxidant that reduces the formation of free radicals and helps to strengthen the skin's moisture barrier.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Water (Aqua), Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Alcohol Denat., Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract*, Syzygium Leuhmanii Fruit Extract*, Kunzea Pomifera Fruit Extract*, Tocopherol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Graoefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Sodium Stearyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin
*Certified Organic Ingredients